To save you the pain of exhaustively searching the web for the cause of your error, here is a checklist of everything I have stumbled across that can cause an invalid product ID. Make sure you can answer “Yes” to each of these questions:
- Have you enabled In-App Purchases for your App ID?
- Have you checked Cleared for Sale for your product?
- Have you submitted (and optionally rejected) your application binary?
- Does your project’s .plist Bundle ID match your App ID?
- Have you generated and installed a new provisioning profile for the new App ID?
- Have you configured your project to code sign using this new provisioning profile?
- Are you building for iPhone OS 3.0 or above?
- Are you using the full product ID when when making an
- Have you waited several hours since adding your product to iTunes Connect?
- Are your bank details active on iTunes Connect?
- Have you tried deleting the app from your device and reinstalling?
- Is your device jailbroken? If so, you need to revert the jailbreak for IAP to work.
If you answered “No” to any one of these questions, there’s your problem.
－－－ 更新 －－－